• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Ammo availability at Franklins?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone been in there lately. I was told they had a bunch of ammo available at reasonable prices!

Franklin's in Athens? I stop by there and Clyde's several times a week, and Franklin never has any truly decent prices on any common ammo. It keeps going up every week or so. Clyde beats them on the common handgun stuff (9mm, .45, etc) all day long.

I haven't been in there for a few weeks. But they did tell me that they were taking the bulk ammo and breaking it up into 50 rd bags. For 22 anyways, and they still didn't have any

Franklin's has issues. They open late most Saturdays and 1/2 the time the guys act like you are bothering them if you ask them a question. Call me old fashioned but if your store hours start at 9:00 am then opening at 9:05 or 9:10 just shows me they think I have nothing better to do than wait on them....Bassackwards in my opinion. Franklin's ammo selection & prices are nothing special either. It's a shame because I have been a long time customer. Clyde's beats them on prices and customer service all day, every day.

Franklin's has issues. They open late most Saturdays and 1/2 the time the guys act like you are bothering them if you ask them a question. Call me old fashioned but if your store hours start at 9:00 am then opening at 9:05 or 9:10 just shows me they think I have nothing better to do than wait on them....Bassackwards in my opinion. Franklin's ammo selection & prices are nothing special either. It's a shame because I have been a long time customer. Clyde's beats them on prices and customer service all day, every day.

^^^ This.

Franklin's used to be really good back when Clarence was alive...I was a customer as far back as when his shop was in his basement before he retired from the police dept.he was a good man.
Haven't been in the current store but one time about 6-7 years ago

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom