Ammo at Sharpshooters in Roswell

ramtuff53

Default rank <200 posts Supporter
Hunter
22   0
Reaction score
I just left Sharpshooters in Roswell around 1145am today. They had quite a bit of ammo for sale. Here's what they had:

Federal 380 - $19.99 per box
American Eagle 380 - $19.99 per box
PMC 45 - $26.99 per box
PMC 40 - $22.99 per box
PMC 38 - $21.99 per box
Federal 45 - $21.99 per box

They also had out on the floor Atlanta Arms ammo (40 Smith & Wesson) for sale for $399.80 per case. (1000 rounds per case is what the Shooter's employee told me)

For sharp shooters that's practically giving it away

And it's great they have it in stock. Even if its not a steal

Last edited:
at least they have ammo. some of their ammo is less than some of gougers are trying to sell theirs for.

Got a super bad taste in my mouth almost a year ago from them on an ffl transfer that I confirmed 3 times, then come to find they would not keep their word. Everything there was priced through the roof...they will never earn my business again...especially with other consistently decent places to go

I had a membership last year and part of the "perks" was discounted purchases. The discount at times put the price at a reasonable level and at other times the employees claimed there wasn't a discount on firearms for members. Lastly the range is nice but they actually had me go back in after forgetting to bring out a binder clip. Just not the level of customer service I'd expect so while I may go back its never my first choice.

They almost wouldn't let me finish a transaction on a gun because I wouldn't give them my email address. Guys says, "But I have to have it." I say, "No you do not have to have it and I'm not giving it to you." Then he tells me that he can't sell the gun to me. I told him that was the dumbest thing that I've ever heard and I would never return. Some other dude came to see what the problem was and finished the deal w/out my email address.

Al gun stores are high in Roswell/Roswellish, they keep moving the line.

I never cared for them either, they lowballed the crap out of me in a few pistols i brought in to look at trading. Just drive south on Roswell road and goto Sandy Springs Gun Club..i can't say enough about them, i even got them to come down off of a firearm purchase... They have the best range around too IMO

Last edited:
I never cared for them either, they lowballed the crap out of me in a few pistols i brought in to look at trading. Just drive south on Roswell road and goto Sandy Springs Gun Club..i can't say enough about them, i even got them to come down off of a firearm purchase... They have the best range around too IMO

Like their prices are any better lol. They do have a nice range though

Back
Top Bottom