• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ammo at Cabelas

i cant get excited about ammo costing that much even if it is in stock

im just gonna sit on my hands like everyone should until it comes back below .30 cents a shot

Can't get excited if you had foresight enough to stock up when it was cheap. I'll just sit and watch the madness. I'd stop shooting if I had to pay these crazy prices per round.

I'm not buying loaded ammo anything....leaving that to the idiots, or the poor folk that REALLY need it...funny, I get text's from friends..."hay, I saw this, that or whatever"...thought you'd be interested...and WHY??? some of the stuff they will send me is $1 a round ammo, and they think they have made a breakthrough....there are many who just don't have a clue, and buy...I suppose they have more money than since...God bless um

I went in early last week and bought 5 boxes of Herter's 100 round brass 9mm boxes for $30 a box, that's .30 a round. That's a solid price. Just happened to have some when I was there. They had a few boxes of 5.56 but it was $14 for a box of 20. Couldn't get anywhere near that.

I went in early last week and bought 5 boxes of Herter's 100 round brass 9mm boxes for $30 a box, that's .30 a round. That's a solid price. Just happened to have some when I was there. They had a few boxes of 5.56 but it was $14 for a box of 20. Couldn't get anywhere near that.
Crazy that people are buying from flippers at double the price.

Back
Top Bottom