• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Amazon Prime day deals

Can't find that one on their site anymore. Grrrr.

They do have one that introduces youth to the shooting sports.

Or this one...
Operation Blazing SwordOperation Blazing Sword
Palm Coast, FL
Operation Blazing Sword is a grass-roots organization whose purpose to bridge the cultural divide between the queer community and gun owners. We do this by pairing gun-curious individuals with queer-friendly firearms owners. Not only do the students learn firearm safety and operation, they learn that gun owners don't hate them and aren't so different from themselves. At the same time, gun owners gain a greater understanding of the difficulties inherent in being queer.Operation Blazing Sword is a grass-roots organization whose purpose to bridge the cultural divide between the queer community and gun owners. We do this by pairing…
It's there -
1657711426039.png

That description seems very vague. Plus The Firearms Policy Coalition is based in Sacramento CA...this place says Las Vegas??
This may be a fraudulent company trying to scam us by making us think they are related. Maybe i'm wrong but this doesn't add up.

I use Smile to donate to The 2nd amendment foundation.

That description seems very vague. Plus The Firearms Policy Coalition is based in Sacramento CA...this place says Las Vegas??
This may be a fraudulent company trying to scam us by making us think they are related. Maybe i'm wrong but this doesn't add up.
It's literally posted on their instagram.

(Queue the guy who says he won't use instagram)

Back
Top Bottom