Amazing "Barn Finds"

With rare exception I can't imagine handing a war production anything to a youngster these days. Most of them have zero appreciation for the blood and misery that paid for those arms and to me it's a dishonor to the brave men that carried them back in the day.
Most of them, but not all of them.

Yeah, I know......there are a few youngsters with common sense and respect still but the numbers seem to be dwindling. Wish it wasn't the case but it is. I hire quite a few youngsters and they seem to get more and more idiotic as the years go by. Maybe I'm just getting cranky in my old age

I know an old guy that that I did some work that told me he had three safes full of guns. He couldn't remember the combinations and could remember what was in them. He claimed they hadn't been opened in over 15 years.

I know an old guy that that I did some work that told me he had three safes full of guns. He couldn't remember the combinations and could remember what was in them. He claimed they hadn't been opened in over 15 years.

They were probably empty and he was hoping you were a gambler lol Trade a safe for work??

Back
Top Bottom