• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Am I the AH in this

I would have challenged his punk ass.. I need a good fight.. I still wonder if at 50 I can still knock a bitch out with one punch
I believe you could have taken "Man Bun". I'm 62 and as soon as I said anything back to him he beat feet. And I wasn't even challenging or aggressive. He was pure snowflake and just didn't think anyone would say anything back to him. Just another kid who's parents never told him no!

So the other day I was leaving a business that doesn't have automatic doors. I see a guy about half my age coming towards the door. He's not loaded down but he's got some stuff in his hands so I hold the door. As he walks by he mumbles something that my old, damaged hearing thought was thank you. I said you're welcome and I let the door go and head to my car. Almost immediately he explodes out the door and says you shouldn't do it if you are expecting a thank you for it! Now this is a short chubby young guy man bun and all. I realize he must not have said thank you and thought I was being smart by saying you're welcome. He starts walking out toward me still talking. I just interrupted him and said, "Son, does walking out toward me in this parking lot seem like the best idea you are going to have today?" That must have woke him up because he stopped dead in his tracks and retreated back inside.

Is this where we are today? Where simple common courtesy leads to confrontation? I guess I should have let the door shut in his face.
My hearing ain’t great. I would have done the same.

There is no shame in being polite. I think he took it the wrong way and he should have just kept walking.

I chalk it up to the fine class of people this world has bred at this point. Fact is we are the children of the greatest generation

If you give me 100 bucks I'll let you try on me.
A00B47AE-BEC9-45AB-9A95-CB4A956ED5DC.gif

What else will you do for $100?

Back
Top Bottom