Am I just stupid or what?

Because there are two type of people on the ODT...Fools and greedy duchebags.

As long as the fools who are willing to pay insane prices for the instant gratification of having the latest cool toy right now then the greedy duchebags will keep flipping. And the sun rises on the ODT another day.

Only thing I'm spending my money on is those great deals on PSA website, but I said it once and I'll say it again I can get a Glock new for under 400 I will NEVER buy a used Glock for anybody unless it's 350 or less.

s3.amazonaws.com_rapgenius_tumblr_lae7ftwii01qa55edo1_500.jpg
Don't blame the flipper, blame the flippee.

Because there are two type of people on the ODT...Fools and greedy duchebags.As long as the fools who are willing to pay insane prices for the instant gratification of having the latest cool toy right now then the greedy duchebags will keep flipping. And the sun rises on the ODT another day.
Which are you? I'm a greedy douchebag, I'll admit it.

I hope there are 3 types because I don't want To be in either one of those groups

Apparently there are at least 4 groups. And I guess I should have said there are 3 types. Type 3 is neither a flipper nor a flipper customer.

You would be at peace with it if you were like me and just didn't want one of the damn things.

LOL! Ayup. Glock 42 holds zero appeal for me either.

Back
Top Bottom