• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Almost over

Laxguy59

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
64   0
Reaction score
It appears that checks cashed on May 30th were approved yesterday, putting me 7 days out(Cashed June 7th) for approval. This last month has been hell! To call ATF everyday or not to call? Hopefully the 2nd can will come sooner since the 2 month gap will be filled with me playing with this one.

So how close are some of yall's from leaving form 4 hell?

Although Shannon appears to be about a week behind some of the others.

I bought my Isis 2 on 10-16. They cashed my check 6 days later. I don't call for updates or status checks. I just take it out of my mind. It gets here when it gets here. I like the phone call from the dealer to be a surprise.

Im waiting on four.

Bought a Gemtech Blackslide for a 45 about a year ago (Jan). It took them 3 months to manufacture and transfer the suppressor. Afterwhich, I bought a Gemtech Outback II. I let them sit at the gun shop for about 2months before deciding to get the paper work done on both. Got the Sherifs approval and submitted the paper work to the feds in August. So thats like a 12month wait since purchase.

Then in September, I had an out of state gun smith custom make me a SBS. It is a 2 month build time which should be done anyday now. Afterwhich, the gun will be transfered from Arizona which will take another 2months and then the paper work will begin.

Also in September, I bought a FNC machingun. It was also purchased out of state, so the transfer has to take place which would take a month or two. However, about two weeks ago I got a call from the gun shop saying they got the paperwork mixed up and trasfered the machinegun to a wrong address in a different state lol. So basicsally that tacked on another 2 months to my wait.

Once the SBS and machingun come in, Ill have to do all the paper work and the 5-6month wait will begin.

Lots of waiting for me. However, cars are my other hobby so modifying the car has kept me busy and the wallet on a diet. Also in the middle of converting one of the spare bedrooms into a gun room, so thats keeping me busy as well.

Im waiting on four.

Bought a Gemtech Blackslide for a 45 about a year ago (Jan). It took them 3 months to manufacture and transfer the suppressor. Afterwhich, I bought a Gemtech Outback II. I let them sit at the gun shop for about 2months before deciding to get the paper work done on both. Got the Sherifs approval and submitted the paper work to the feds in August. So thats like a 12month wait since purchase.

Then in September, I had an out of state gun smith custom make me a SBS. It is a 2 month build time which should be done anyday now. Afterwhich, the gun will be transfered from Arizona which will take another 2months and then the paper work will begin.

Also in September, I bought a FNC machingun. It was also purchased out of state, so the transfer has to take place which would take a month or two. However, about two weeks ago I got a call from the gun shop saying they got the paperwork mixed up and trasfered the machinegun to a wrong address in a different state lol. So basicsally that tacked on another 2 months to my wait.

Once the SBS and machingun come in, Ill have to do all the paper work and the 5-6month wait will begin.

Lots of waiting for me. However, cars are my other hobby so modifying the car has kept me busy and the wallet on a diet. Also in the middle of converting one of the spare bedrooms into a gun room, so thats keeping me busy as well.

Going all out eh?

Back
Top Bottom