• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

All Surefire Gear 50% off in their online store

I did as well this a.m. ...ordered the x300 and batteries last Friday . It took them this long to realize they don't have it ...I call B.S. on that ,,,,,,Shady way to run a business .

Got another email today saying their system screwed up as it was not intended for 50% off on everything and they were overloaded with sales. They said they would still honor my purchase when inventory is in but they also said if they cant honor it they would let me know. [Broken External Image]: :noidea::der::der:. Now that is very honorable of them but if I find out later that it wasnt I will let YOU know as that would be the honorable thing to do:noidea:

Got another email today saying their system screwed up as it was not intended for 50% off on everything and they were overloaded with sales. They said they would still honor my purchase when inventory is in but they also said if they cant honor it they would let me know. [Broken External Image]: :noidea::der::der:. Now that is very honorable of them but if I find out later that it wasnt I will let YOU know as that would be the honorable thing to do:noidea:

I wonder oh wonder what will happen....

I just received my order today . They stood by their F up! Congrats to them . $ 167 delivered for an X300 Ultra and 12 pack of Lithium batteries. BAZINGA !!

Back
Top Bottom