• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

All of You That Still Scream, Shout, Cry and Believe in the NFL games!

Also why do grown men feel the need to spend $100 on a jersey to wear with another man’s name on it. Is it Low self-esteem, low self-worth, idol worship……
they are in the closet gay, breaking the ice, so everyone not shocked when they finally say i love Oscar Meyer!

For me, professional football is just entertainment. I don’t bet on it, I just watch it. Actually went to my first live NFL game in Charlotte on Christmas Eve. I enjoyed it, my wife enjoyed it and my son was losing his mind, he was so happy.

See, the issue is y’all seem to attach conspiracy to all forms of entertainment. And then you wonder why you’re miserable. Taking the joy out of anything that that entertains you is…..miserable.
I find that supporting institutions that wish to erase my rights and way of life is also a miserable idea.

Exactly right… anything I have to say further than this , I’ll keep to myself
Sports is about entertainment... too many people forget that I'm from Boston and my friends are legitimately upset about the pats

It's like dude they suck... they didn't put a good product on the field so don't watch it.

Not a complex equation

For me, professional football is just entertainment. I don’t bet on it, I just watch it. Actually went to my first live NFL game in Charlotte on Christmas Eve. I enjoyed it, my wife enjoyed it and my son was losing his mind, he was so happy.

See, the issue is y’all seem to attach conspiracy to all forms of entertainment. And then you wonder why you’re miserable. Taking the joy out of anything that that entertains you is…..miserable.
No no... tay swift is definitely a double psy op to drive conservatives away from football into the Civil War 2

I find that supporting institutions that wish to erase my rights and way of life is also a miserable idea.
Yup. Just like when I was standing with my hand over my heart singing along to the National Anthem during the AFC Championship game, my boomer ultra conservative, Republican, Trump loving father-in-law sat on his fat ass finger banging his cell phone on my effing sofa in my effing house. When it was over I turned and said, “never another word about Colin Kaepernick from you!”

He just rolled his eyes at me like a dismissive teenager and went back to Googling whatever boomers Google on their phones.

I’m just saying there’s a lot of virtue signaling from the right side of the political spectrum too.

Yup. Just like when I was standing with my hand over my heart singing along to the National Anthem during the AFC Championship game, my boomer ultra conservative, Republican, Trump loving father-in-law sat on his fat ass finger banging his cell phone on my effing sofa in my effing house. When it was over I turned and said, “never another word about Colin Kaepernick from you!”

He just rolled his eyes at me like a dismissive teenager and went back to Googling whatever boomers Google on their phones.

I’m just saying there’s a lot of virtue signaling from the right side of the political spectrum too.
Really though? It's "just like that"? Supporting clowns that actively erode our rights is just like not standing up in your living room for the National Anthem? Sorry, I'm not seeing it, and even if there was a parallel, it doesn't take away from the fact that people that consume these sports are funding the enemy, all because they want their bread and circuses.

1706807852731.gif

Back
Top Bottom