• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

All of You That Still Scream, Shout, Cry and Believe in the NFL games!

The really weird ones put on the face paint and helmets while loosing their friggin minds in the stands. Oh well to each his own.
I had a good friend that was this incredible Ga Bulldog fanatic. He got so excited when the Dawgs finally beat Alabama that he had a heart attack and died right there while the celebration was still going on.
I don't hate sports, I actually enjoy sports in a very casual manner but certainly don't invest my personality into it.
It's entrainment and nothing more and has absolutely no effect on my life or happiness and unless you're a gambler or work in the business I don't see why it would anyone else.
The NFL has made decisions that forcludes my having even the least bit of interest in their games and whether they're fixed or not (Which I'm inclined to think they probably are to some degree).

I had a good friend that was this incredible Ga Bulldog fanatic. He got so excited when the Dawgs finally beat Alabama that he had a heartache and died right there while the celebration was still going on.
I don't hate sports, I actually enjoy sports in a very casual manner but certainly don't invest my personality into it.
It's entrainment and nothing more and has absolutely no effect on my life or happiness and unless you're a gambler or work in the business I don't see why it would anyone else.
The NFL has made decisions that forcludes my having even the least bit of interest in their games and whether they're fixed or not (Which I'm inclined to think they probably are to some degree).
Right on…!
It is just an entertainment, to distract the crowds from the real crap that it is driving the country into the muddy times….

And love blooms on the ODT.
Shhhhh… :behindsofa: :boink:
8B1B64FD-5418-49DB-8F24-00A22C08FECD.gif

Back
Top Bottom