• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Alexander's has 22lr for 3.4 cents -- flash sale bring copy of ad

BH-ATL

Wolf Icon Supporter
ODT Junkie!
5   0
Reaction score
upload_2018-4-5_22-51-41.jpeg

Like a paper ad? Where’s this place located?
Eh prolly don't need no ad as Alexander's has sales all the time without ad copy needed. They are in Blairsville. Take a Nice enjoyable weekend ride and get some ammo at great price. I recd same ad by email and if order online at various retailers costs bit more once add shipping. Cool place with lots of furniture, clothes, boots, guns and ammo

Came in the weekly email they send where they say bring a copy of the ad on your phone or on paper. It is too far for me for just 22lr but I hear they are nice people.

Eh prolly don't need no ad as Alexander's has sales all the time without ad copy needed. They are in Blairsville. Take a Nice enjoyable weekend ride and get some ammo at great price. I recd same ad by email and if order online at various retailers costs bit more once add shipping. Cool place with lots of furniture, clothes, boots, guns and ammo

Yes it's a haul up there, but a nice drive for a day trip for sure.

Came in the weekly email they send where they say bring a copy of the ad on your phone or on paper. It is too far for me for just 22lr but I hear they are nice people.
If you have a wife make the trip. It is large store with many items for the entire family at reasonable prices. Beautiful ride to boot!

If you have a wife make the trip. It is large store with many items for the entire family at reasonable prices. Beautiful ride to boot!

No cyclist when I went up today, looks like they had dozens of cases full of the ammo and said they sold about a dozen rifles so far. Was in and out in 10 minutes!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom