• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ak74 parts kit.

Hood886

Default rank <1250 posts
Visionary Firearms LLC owner
Reaction score
Looking for a decent ak74 parts kit. I'd prefer a Bulgarian kit but am open minded, willing to take mismatch kits/parts. Pm what you got. Willing to pay cash or trade for it.

I’m sure you already know but 74’ kits have gotten stupid expensive. Last 3 Bulgarian kits I paid like $400 a piece iirc. Bought 2 Aims 74 kits for $449. Glad I bought mine when I did. Almost makes more sense now to find a Century M74 or Waffen Werks receivered gun on the cheap and demil it for the parts kit.

Wow, just clicked that link. $800 for a parts kit...last I looked they were $600 or so and I thought that was expensive.

Wow, just clicked that link. $800 for a parts kit...last I looked they were $600 or so and I thought that was expensive.

My first fighting rifle when I turned of age to buy one was an Arsenal 5.45 - Got that thing for ~$550 at a Show, with a scope rail-- wish that thing was still with me, had to sell it in college.

Went into that Gun Show looking for a Basic M4 and walked out happy with a 74', 300 rounds 7n6, 5 Bakelite Mags & $200 left in my pocket off my budget. Remember turning down an Arsenal SAM7 for $550 over Green Furniture, times have changed in this market.

Back
Top Bottom