• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

AK BUILDER CLASS/ VICKERS AK OPERATOR COURSE

Well in he class we build one and get to keep it. Plus we get the Training of building one then we get Ak training by vickers.

Doubt I will ever build one on my own but just the knowledge to be able to will be good

Yeah, it's whatever you want to do. What you want to get out of it. If you want to learn hang out with guys, why not.
Or if you just want to get out of the house )

I wasn't trying to say it's a waste of money. Everyone got different goals.

It's a tedious work. Be very carefull.

They said you could know nothing and build a quality rifle Cuz the instruction is over the shoulder style. Rifle dynamics does it all the time. Anyone involved in Aks knows jim fuller might be the most knowledgable alive on the Ak

It's... an AK. Little kids build them in caves out of scraps of wood and metal all over the world. But have a good time.

This is actually so true... I've seen them taking the skin off of old car doors and hammering them into jigs to make receivers. It's insane what they can make a gun out of.:boom:

I teach a 2-day 1911 Operator Course, with Day 2 being an armorer's course. John Harrison teaches Day 2 for me. When guys like Vickers want a 1911, they have John Harrison build one for them.

Back
Top Bottom