• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

AK-47 sales ?

WASR-10 for $699 is a solid purchase. If you can find a good deal (and can afford the extra cost) on a Zastava ZPAP M70 , I'd go for that. I have both and while the WASR-10 is a great rifle, the quality and fit and finish of the Zastava M70 is superb; I actually have two.

I've been watching GB and saw a SAR-1 in mint condition go for like $705. Meanwhile I've watched WASRs go over $900. Doesn't make any sense.

Anyway, there's been some decent deals on GB if you're patient enough to wait until an auction ends.

Like has been mentioned, I'd try and get an import. Or be real picky about American builds. I have an Atlantic built rifle now and actually I think they have their DIY Romys on sale, they just need the FCG and furniture.

If you don't mind the combo gas block, I think the RH10's are a good deal and readily available.

Yea SAR's don't get much love. The 3 I had was pretty sloppy until it got some work done, but the recoil felt like a .22 short...

Yea SAR's don't get much love. The 3 I had was pretty sloppy until it got some work done, but the recoil felt like a .22 short...
The SAR-1 I had was great, 1st AK I really "worked on." Learned a lot on that one, threading the barrel and installing the front sight post detent. So the SAR gets a lot of love from me lol

I haven't owned an AK in any other caliber besides 7.62 yet....was hoping to get into 5.45 this time around but no dice...

Literally one of the oldest memes I can remember...

46e7ea2bc25cf30e174ef6f99c5e20d58a7998675e997d6368ac8f19743e7dec_1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom