AIR PURIFIER

skipper49

Default rank <2000 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
164   0
Reaction score
Any of y’all use a portable air purifier in your home? If so, what kind do you have, and how do you like it?
The sheer number of them is dizzying and I’m increasingly skeptical of online reviews, so I thought I’d ask here.
Thanks,
Skip

Yes I got one. I got it off Amazon. I like it it can tell if you smoke in the room and or cooking. Has a sensor that detects the air quality.

LEVOIT Air Purifiers for Home Large Room, Smart WiFi and PM2.5 Monitor H13 True HEPA Filter.​

I have a few from Holmes that share the same Aer1 series filters. Several have run 24 hours a day for years with zero issues.

Yes I got one. I got it off Amazon. I like it it can tell if you smoke in the room and or cooking. Has a sensor that detects the air quality.

LEVOIT Air Purifiers for Home Large Room, Smart WiFi and PM2.5 Monitor H13 True HEPA Filter.​

I have Levoit and some others. One note about the Levoit, learn to reset the filter replacement warning because it goes off on a timer even when it doesn't need replacing. I probably have a more basic model though. It's a fairly easy reset. The OEM filters are quite expensive.

I’ve got a few in the main living area and basement and smaller ones in the bedrooms. Haven’t had them long enough to tell if it’s just a sugar pill or not. I have air quality monitors around the house that seem to stay in the green more so that’s a plus.

We keep three running 24-7. Yes they work. Look at the filters when time to change and you will see what you’ve been breathing in. All three also do heat and cool. Expensive but worth it specially with pets. I use the filters two to three times before changing. Pull them and blow them clean with compressed air.

Back
Top Bottom