Aggressive Dog on Property

I also want to point out the psychological damage it can have on the family when you kill one of their pets. I know my family pet with my children and my wife was a very special animal and held a very close part in our lives and in our hearts. We love that dog and it had run of the house as if it was one of us. Yes it would Chase animals that were running but it would never chase a human that was running. Of course the dog looked mean as hell because it had all dark face it was brindle but his face was very dark and he looked extremely aggressive but the dog just wanted to make friends with everybody he saw. He would have never been aggressive towards anyone and everyone that met him loved him even my neighbors would bring people over to meet my dog because they were impressed with how great his character was. He was truly a charmer. He was an American Staffordshire Terrier and they look just like a pitbull except have a little longer legs but can look very muscular. They've been bred AP apart from the American pitbull to get the aggressive out of the breed because they're more of a show dog. So just before you do anything hastily remember the family and what they might go through if you shoot their dog. It sounds like to me the people that live in their house have less respect for the people around them and that I have more of a problem with than the dog. For the most part you could manipulate a dog's attitude more than you can the owners. Anytime you go out the backyard keep a handful of treats or bacon strips. I guarantee you if you toss one of those in front of you you will have that dog licking at your palms of your hands in an instant. Then have your kids come out and give him treats. You'll never have to worry about that dog again. Like I said before it sounds like the owner needs a good ass whooping!

I also want to point out the psychological damage it can have on the family when you kill one of their pets. I know my family pet with my children and my wife was a very special animal and held a very close part in our lives and in our hearts. We love that dog and it had run of the house as if it was one of us. Yes it would Chase animals that were running but it would never chase a human that was running. Of course the dog looked mean as hell because it had all dark face it was brindle but his face was very dark and he looked extremely aggressive but the dog just wanted to make friends with everybody he saw. He would have never been aggressive towards anyone and everyone that met him loved him even my neighbors would bring people over to meet my dog because they were impressed with how great his character was. He was truly a charmer. He was an American Staffordshire Terrier and they look just like a pitbull except have a little longer legs but can look very muscular. They've been bred AP apart from the American pitbull to get the aggressive out of the breed because they're more of a show dog. So just before you do anything hastily remember the family and what they might go through if you shoot their dog. It sounds like to me the people that live in their house have less respect for the people around them and that I have more of a problem with than the dog. For the most part you could manipulate a dog's attitude more than you can the owners. Anytime you go out the backyard keep a handful of treats or bacon strips. I guarantee you if you toss one of those in front of you you will have that dog licking at your palms of your hands in an instant. Then have your kids come out and give him treats. You'll never have to worry about that dog again. Like I said before it sounds like the owner needs a good ass whooping!
"of course the dog looked mean as hell because it had all dark face..."

reported.

Back
Top Bottom