• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Adventures in stippling and cerakote...

Gonna do a solid for the ODT community...been blessed the past few years with great people letting me do my thing and trusting me with their pistols and other firearms...that being said, i want to see how many want i can get to jump on this deal and make things happen...

$100 full frame lvl3 package on any polymer framed pistol...cz, glock, smith, kahr, sig, etc...not sure what a lvl3 is???...just look at the post of the 17 i did above this post!!!

Package consists of: undercut, forward index points and full wrap texture...three choices for texture are treebark, waffle or squiggle...

Text if interested and we can go from there!...6789365395

Just went through all 70 pages in one sitting........excellent workmanship.
Do you do grip chops? I've got a gen 5 G19, that I'd like to take down to a G26 grip size.
Didn't see any pictures of that type work, but maybe I missed them.

Gonna do a solid for the ODT community...been blessed the past few years with great people letting me do my thing and trusting me with their pistols and other firearms...that being said, i want to see how many want i can get to jump on this deal and make things happen...

$100 full frame lvl3 package on any polymer framed pistol...cz, glock, smith, kahr, sig, etc...not sure what a lvl3 is???...just look at the post of the 17 i did above this post!!!

Package consists of: undercut, forward index points and full wrap texture...three choices for texture are treebark, waffle or squiggle...

Just so far away

PM inbound.

Two done for the deal with a few upgrades added in...got more inbound and plenty of space to add more if you want to join the party!!!

3E21ECE1-E817-4F58-83EB-BDBCA2A7E706.jpeg
7AE87E65-EF1D-4ACF-8C61-5E3F4BFB586E.jpeg
7B445EF1-5FCF-44FB-B102-C9595A4C8185.jpeg
2D7A10D7-0388-4607-8DB8-3F26D393ADD8.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom