Adventure Outdoors had tons of ammo today

mojoween

Default rank <1250 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
270   0
Reaction score
They had PMC 45 for $21.99(no limit) and Brazer Brass 9mm for $14.99(limit 2 boxes). Definitely worth the trip to avoid the ridiculous prices people are asking and they seemed to have a lot on hand.

I'll buy ammo at AO if it's priced right. Because I don't have to wait around for some jackass employee to get it for me.

I'll have to check in tomorrow and see what they've got.

After having one of their quality staff look at me and say "expensive" when I asked him what the price was on a Beretta 92FS, then proceed to roll his eyes and go flirt with a chick...

I left, went to a small gun shop on Knox Bridge Road in Canton... And bought one from someone who at least acted like they enjoyed inhaling and exhaling.

After having one of their quality staff look at me and say "expensive" when I asked him what the price was on a Beretta 92FS, then proceed to roll his eyes and go flirt with a chick...

I left, went to a small gun shop on Knox Bridge Road in Canton... And bought one from someone who at least acted like they enjoyed inhaling and exhaling.
Yeah, I don't even bother talking to the employees anymore.

But I'll still go in and ogle the goods once in a while just because it's in the neighborhood.

Shrek you are not scary enough bro. Next time ask with a nervous tic and curse at the same time for no reason.

[Broken External Image]:

Back
Top Bottom