• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Adventure Outdoors BOGO on 1911's: FAIL

Ah...another AO sucks thread. Life is good once again! :boink:

I have bought a lot of stuff there thru the years, mostly self serve, seems like maybe they need to have team meetings daily to keep everyone on the same page. I like the store itself just sometimes it takes a while to get some help with a question and then you get 2 answers at times.

I used to buy frequently from them 10-18 years ago. They had friendly staff that took time to explain things...i remember "dakota" i think was his name in particular. Then over the last few years they have really gone downhill with service. Snotty know it all associates, no acknowledgement, long wait times, etc. Im done also. Many new and hungry for businesses to go to...4th armory is close to them and my nee go to place, or great prices and fast shipping online. I am suprised they dont have someone from AO here on odt. If they did they would know they are losing business, IF they cared....

I used to live in that area, and I agree.

They had a great store and good employees about 15 years ago.

But lately, they have changed! If someone wants to lose my business forever, just pull a bait and switch on me. They attempted it (twice) with me and I told that fat bearded ****tard where to insert his firearm-cause I didn't need it. I can only assume that gun found a more comfortable abode in his rectum than it would have found in my safe.

-AO is a shameful place. It has become an insult to gun owners everywhere.

Back
Top Bottom