• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Adventure Outdoors Black Friday Deals

Why would they not? The customer service my father, the others around me, and myself experienced was top notch. The gun counter guys were very polite to everyone and they were very crowded and nobody acted like a snob.

Then you, sir, had a very unique experience. Good for you.

Haters gonna hate, never had a bad experence from AO!!!, good price on anything I've bought there, Bill is my go to guy there.

Don't misunderstand, I'm not a "hater." I tried three times to give that place my business. All three times I was treated very poorly and they have done nothing to engender my return.

Then you, sir, had a very unique experience. Good for you.

Don't misunderstand, I'm not a "hater." I tried three times to give that place my business. All three times I was treated very poorly and they have done nothing to engender my return.

I agree Rom, I've been there several times recently and each time the counter guy was a tool. Now, years ago, I had good experiences with them. Anyone that goes in there and watches how customers are treated will notice that there are a few knowlegdable / helpful guys /girls but some most are ignorant and/or arrogant.

For full disclosure, I don't know any of the owners there and have no personal interest in AO beyond being a consumer, I don't work at a gun store OR a pawn shop... I'd like to ask the people on here that have never seen any problem with AO personnel, prices, customer service, etc.... are you buddies with an owner or someone that works there? Is there some personal advantage you get from supporting the store on the ODT? Do you work at a similar type of store?

Oh, I will say that I'm okay with them supporting the ODT... everyone should :)

Why would they not? The customer service my father, the others around me, and myself experienced was top notch. The gun counter guys were very polite to everyone and they were very crowded and nobody acted like a snob.

Something to do with price gouging and fear mongering? I remember $60 ruger 10/22 mags a week ago.

I agree Rom, I've been there several times recently and each time the counter guy was a tool. Now, years ago, I had good experiences with them. Anyone that goes in there and watches how customers are treated will notice that there are a few knowlegdable / helpful guys /girls but some most are ignorant and/or arrogant.

For full disclosure, I don't know any of the owners there and have no personal interest in AO beyond being a consumer, I don't work at a gun store OR a pawn shop... I'd like to ask the people on here that have never seen any problem with AO personnel, prices, customer service, etc.... are you buddies with an owner or someone that works there? Is there some personal advantage you get from supporting the store on the ODT? Do you work at a similar type of store?

Oh, I will say that I'm okay with them supporting the ODT... everyone should :)

I don't have problems with most places I shop, either for food or guns. I work in the automotive industry and understand customer service. I treat people with the same respect I would like to receive . I've never had a problem with AO and have had with some arms people/businesses but don't comment about it on the Internet.

Back
Top Bottom