• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Adventure Outdoors Black Friday Deals

The Russian

Default rank <3000 posts
ODT Junkie!
88   0
Reaction score
Adventure Outdoors had $329 police trade in G22c's for sale today. I also noticed trade in 870's with Surefire flashlights for $299 that I wish I would have seen before I got the g22c.... The place was freaking packed and the first Glock the guy handed me was a mint condition one that I eagerly accepted. Most were in good to fair condition with dim night sights and very little holster wear. The limit was 1 per customer and I doubt I will see any pop up on here like the g22's did last year.

The place was freaking packed and the first Glock the guy handed me was a mint condition one that I eagerly accepted. Most were in good to fair condition with dim night sights and very little holster wear.

Check the date your pistol was made and if they are Glock night sights and if they are dim and less that 10-12 years old Take it to Glock and they should update the sights for you... Good guy there!!

Glock's customer service is on point and my pistol was noticeably newer than the others since it was marked Smyrna and not Austria. The night sights are not Glock ones and I've never seen ones like this. They aren't Trijicon, Meprolight, XS, Glock, or Tru Glow and the only markings are H3.

Glock's customer service is on point and my pistol was noticeably newer than the others since it was marked Smyrna and not Austria. The night sights are not Glock ones and I've never seen ones like this. They aren't Trijicon, Meprolight, XS, Glock, or Tru Glow and the only markings are H3.

H3 is the radioactive classification for tritium

I'm just gonna take it to Glock next week and see if they are Glock ones or not. Gotta get the extended slide stop, FBI mag release, and trigger springs installed.

192558_3392075579762_728662682_o.jpg

I don't care how cheap they are...I can't understand why people (especially ODT'ers) support such a place. :target:

Why would they not? The customer service my father, the others around me, and myself experienced was top notch. The gun counter guys were very polite to everyone and they were very crowded and nobody acted like a snob.

Back
Top Bottom