Adventure Outdoors…..opinions

It was a fun place to go look around in a few years ago. Haven't been there since I moved away from that area several years ago. Now I'm in Blairsville, and don't think I'd make a special trip.

I started doing business with them in the early 80s. This is their 3rd location that I know of. Haven't been there in a long time.

No worth the 1.5 hour drive.

I was there today. Cheapest Glock was $460 used. mosin for $550. Ammo was anywhere from .60 cents to $2 a shot. Staff is filled with morons.

All I can say is they do have a large selection.

Bought 3 firearms there glock 43 for $300, bersa 383a for $200 amd beretta m9 for $600... and I love them. Ammo is expensive like any other store, online is way better. I like there selection and I think it's worth checking out

I've been in that shop 3 times. 3 times I've stood at the counter waiting to look at a handgun. 3 times I've been ignored while the staff dicks around on their phones or shoots the **** with regulars.

3 times I've left that store empty handed.

3 times I've bought the handgun I was going to look at there, somewhere else.

I remember when Smyrna Pawn Brokers opened up. Jay used to be there everyday , working and trying to make it to what it is today …..I guess. Used to be a good place to get a good deal.
Now that they have moved a couple of times and changed names , they call themselves Adventure Outdoors and they are just as pricey as everyone else.
I don’t even think about going in there anymore. Just another place to get retail goods. Nothing special anymore IMO

Back
Top Bottom