• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Adventure Outdoors…..opinions

bullseyebo

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
177   0
Reaction score
Thinking about going down to adventure outdoors….never been. I’ll be driving from Ringgold so little over 1.5 hours. Is it worth it? Decent prices, good selection? Let me know.

i go about every two weeks and look at reloading stuff. They have primers SP SR, price not so great. Good bit of inventory of firearms. But an hour and a 1/2 just to go there? I'd say wait and go to the ODT gunshow.
Yea, this makes sense. Then go after the show if you're so inclined

Someone help me out. The popcorn thing..
ive never been nominated for the brightest child my folks had. yes i googled it, is it just a 'i'll sit back and watch'? Is that place of business controversial?

I live in Athens, a comparable distance away. Worked near AO for a couple of years.

I can't imagine any reason I would make a special trip to AO. Sure it has occasional sales, but so do the dozen or so gun stores I would have to drive past.

They actually had an unusual used gun in which I was interested, and I had to find it myself on the rack, because none of the sales people had a clue. Then the price was about 25% more than a comparable gun on GB, and negotiating is beneath their dignity.

Not saying it's "bad", just no reason for a special trip.

Back
Top Bottom