Admin issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Martin4567

Default rank <1250 posts
ODT Junkie!
65   3
Reaction score
Has any other members noticed that an opinion from certain admin gets passed as law here? Even if a reasonable person would believe that the clear statements in your messages would be one way? I have found that if it isn’t stated but assumed by whomever wants to look at it that it stands. If you go against the grain they have a power trip? I’ve talked with members of this site who tell me they have lost faith in the ODT. I’m starting to see why.

Has any other members noticed that an opinion from certain admin gets passed as law here? Even if a reasonable person would believe that the clear statements in your messages would be one way? I have found that if it isn’t stated but assumed by whomever wants to look at it that it stands. If you go against the grain they have a power trip? I’ve talked with members of this site who tell me they have lost faith in the ODT. I’m starting to see why.

Your dispute was reviewed by multiple admins. As per site rules your negative feedback stands. It's not up for discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom