• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ADHD/adderall alternative

CAMSDADDY

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
109   0
Reaction score
A few years ago I was prescribed Adderall. At the time I was also taking several other meds. I felt better on the Adderall and was more pleasant to be around than I had been in years. I hit a proverbial wall and told my doctor I wanted to come off of everything. With the help of my doctor I have came off and have not taken a daily med in 2+ years. I thought I was doing really good but recently realized I've hit another wall. My brain constantly runs 134 mph and is like a bottle rocket without a stick. I am apathetic and think its from not being able to focus. I am going to reach back out to my doctor but am wondering if there is an alternative some of you may have used that is less of a regulated chemical that requires frequent doctors visits and such.

Adderall is a stimulant and so is caffeine. You can purchase caffeine pills on Amazon. Maybe they can help. For years when I taught special education in elementary school, the kids that didn't take their meds before school could often be helped with a Coke or coffee.

I use DMAE Bitartrate powder, bought on Amazon from bulk supplements. It definitely helps, but not the gold standard Adderall is.

Try cannabis oil otherwise known as CBD. If you don't get piss tested all the time you might try one of the oils that has a little bit of the different alkaloids of THC. That might help you slow down enough to get focused. I'm not a doctor but that's just something you may want to consider.

Try cannabis oil otherwise known as CBD. If you don't get piss tested all the time you might try one of the oils that has a little bit of the different alkaloids of THC. That might help you slow down enough to get focused. I'm not a doctor but that's just something you may want to consider.
I tried the THC oil for about a year, def helped with my sleep deprivation and gave me some focus but I had to stop using it...hard for me to get motivated.

CAMSDADDY CAMSDADDY have you tried this yet if not, they sell them at Walmart for about $13 a jar.

It’s helped me slow down and focus without the fear of a DUI or random drug test…

20EB734F-8957-4A1E-9F27-DA69D1E9CAB8.jpeg

Ill.look.into all suggestions. After speaking with my doctor she suggested Straterra. We are trying it for a bit and I'm keeping a log of side effects etc.

Back
Top Bottom