• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Addicted...

Yeah, like bullets are NOT made to be lethal at all ... except when you reload them?!

I guess I will be giving up my range membership as well ... because if I practice a lot then I MUST be
a good enough shot to only wound an attacker if I wanted to .... otherwise it MUST be MURDER if I were
to actually kill them?!

Paranoia mixed with a limited understanding of the courts = walking around scared of the boogey man.

I would love some lame prosecutor trying to score political points to come at me with that crap.

I mean really; should you not carry factory +P, or +P+. What about Critical Duty? Oohhhhhhhhhh!!! What about JHP? The same argument could be made for all of this, up to and including carrying at all.

It's not paranoia. It's just liability. If you're fine with that....good for you......you don't need to get upset about it. It's a choice some people choose not to take.
I can think of 1 high profile shooting in the news that if the guy would have been loading his own ammo and shot a kid with it, it wouldn't probably play out as a "good" thing. I can guarantee you it wouldn't be a non-issue.

Sorry for the derail

It's not paranoia. It's just liability. If you're fine with that....good for you......you don't need to get upset about it. It's a choice some people choose not to take.
I can think of 1 high profile shooting in the news that if the guy would have been loading his own ammo and shot a kid with it, it wouldn't probably play out as a "good" thing. I can guarantee you it wouldn't be a non-issue.

Sorry for the derail

GA law takes care of the liability for you. If you are justified in leathal force then you are exempt from criminal and civil penalties.

All I'm saying is if you have a prosecutor thats trying to paint you as a monster, maybe throwing handloads into the mix isnt in your favor. I'm not calling it a nail in the coffin, I'm just saying it's not going to help.

All I am saying is if you are justified there won't be a prosecution to worry about.

That's ALL that I worry about and nothing more ...

Let me clarify that:

If I am attacked and my life is at stake, I will fight back with every thing that I can
whether it be a firearm, stick, knife, rock or .... Got the picture!?
AND "Fair Play" isn't an issue when you are fighting for your life!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom