• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Addicted...

Black Mountain Industries

Default rank <1500 posts Lifetime Supporter
ODT Junkie!
Firearms/Accessories Dealer
87   0
Reaction score
Well I finally got out to the range with some of my own and first reloads... And as I'm sure you all can tell by the title I am addicted. Starting out slow with only a Lee Classic Loader, its very slow, but nonetheless I have been wasting away the last couple hours with my "Whack-a-mole" loader. Im already thinking about whats next in my setup... maybe a bottle capper to use instead of a hammer, or a hand press? Tumbler? any ideas?

Specs: 9mm 115gr rn fmj
Powder: Titegroup
Powder gr: 4.3
Casing: F.C., WIN, Blazer
Primer: Federal spp
OAL: 1.145
Handgun: S&W M&P 40 w/ 9 mm barrel

Anything I left out?

yep makes you never want to do factory except for carry

Saves money, more accurate, and softer shooting if you want

lots of different loads to try. It really is another hobby

I trust my reloads for "carry" way more than I do a factory load! Never will carry anything but my own loads!

I trust my reloads for "carry" way more than I do a factory load! Never will carry anything but my own loads!

I trust my own loads better as well. I'm just not sure how much I would trust a jury or plaintiffs attorney if I ever had to use them. I normally just refer to the local P.D. for my carry ammo.

This "carry thing" seems to have caught traction here on the ODT again. :frusty:

Yeah, like bullets are NOT made to be lethal at all ... except when you reload them?!

I guess I will be giving up my range membership as well ... because if I practice a lot then I MUST be
a good enough shot to only wound an attacker if I wanted to .... otherwise it MUST be MURDER if I were
to actually kill them?!

Back
Top Bottom