• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Activist killed at police training center site had more than 50 gunshot wounds, autopsy finds

gh1950

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
105   0
Reaction score
Reminds me of the case of Anglio Freeland, who was shot 68 times by FL LEO. The sheriff was asked "why so many times" and his response was "we ran out of ammunition" 110 shots were fired.

The coroner was asked the cause of death, and he replied "natural causes". He was skeptically asked "Natural causes?".

His response was "Yes. when you get shot 68 times, you just naturally tend to die."

So I suspect that Manuel, after shooting a state trooper, died of natural causes, cause when you're shot 57 times you just tend to naturally die.

His momma says he was "brutally gunned down by police." Apparently she never heard about "play stupid games, win stupid prizes."

https://www.ajc.com/news/crime/acti...nds-autopsy-finds/RSL5T2D7WJDXNIULLBL6ZUZADE/

Ok so you have been told to leave a government facility and you fire at officers. This is sort of like me coming home and someone is in my house and they fire at me. At that point I think you have to do what you have to do to protect yourself. Sounds like the officers protected themselves.

He entered the FAFO zone.

phpyQIXia.png

Ok so you have been told to leave a government facility and you fire at officers. This is sort of like me coming home and someone is in my house and they fire at me. At that point I think you have to do what you have to do to protect yourself. Sounds like the officers protected themselves.
I was about to post, "If you like shootin' at the popo, stay out the popos' house.

Reminds me of the case of Anglio Freeland, who was shot 68 times by FL LEO. The sheriff was asked "why so many times" and his response was "we ran out of ammunition" 110 shots were fired.

The coroner was asked the cause of death, and he replied "natural causes". He was skeptically asked "Natural causes?".

His response was "Yes. when you get shot 68 times, you just naturally tend to die."

So I suspect that Manuel, after shooting a state trooper, died of natural causes, cause when you're shot 57 times you just tend to naturally die.

His momma says he was "brutally gunned down by police." Apparently she never heard about "play stupid games, win stupid prizes."

https://www.ajc.com/news/crime/acti...nds-autopsy-finds/RSL5T2D7WJDXNIULLBL6ZUZADE/
I LOLed a little reading the title of this thread. Dumbass

Back
Top Bottom