• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Active shooter Washington Navy Yard

Yesterday afternoon Erik Erikson made what I thought to be a very cogent point on this issue....he played a clip of Biden talking somewhere about how a shotgun was so much easier to use than an assault rifle and that if you were going to use one or the other, you should use a shotgun because they are a lot easier to use to hurt a lot of people....or something along those lines. Regardless of the exact quote, Mr. Erikson made the point that perhaps this guy had taken Mr. Biden's advice and his question was why wasn't anyone holding Biden accountable in some way, shape, or form for what happened?

It was certainly somewhat rhetorical and political but I felt like it was a good point. You have an Obama/Biden supporter shooting up a place with a weapon that was endorsed as "easy to use" by the administration that the shooter supported.

I was not aware Biden went that far. I thought he just made the stupid "fire up in the air comment."

Has anyone heard anything about the specific make and model of shotgun? I'm hoping it was something like a Mossy 500 or Rem 870. NOT semi auto, NOT high cap and VERY slow reloads.

Has anyone heard anything about the specific make and model of shotgun? I'm hoping it was something like a Mossy 500 or Rem 870. NOT semi auto, NOT high cap and VERY slow reloads.

Honestly outside of the Biden/shotgun tie-in, why does it matter?

He was a liberal with mental problems who played violent video games and had a record of violent crime incidents. And he killed people in DC (one of the most restrictive firearm control places in the country) on a government installation where people have been disarmed and an incident like this has occurred previously (Ft Hood).

Nothing but liberal policies resulted in the tragic deaths of those people....

He was an Obama supporter, yet they are the ones screaming for more gun laws.
He was a Buddhist, yet it's Christians who are violent.
He was mentally ill (as they all are) yet that was the problem the NRA and Rs tried to introduce legislation to address after Sandy Hook and it was blocked by Democrats.
It was in the most restrictive jurisidiction in the nation, yet we need more restrictions.
It was in a 'gun free zone', yet we need more gun free zones.
He passed a background check, yet we need more background checks.
It was with a shotgun, yet we need to ban ARs.
Everytime one of these things happen the chant for "common sense gun laws" come up. They don't want 'common sense laws', they want full and complete confiscation. The ONLY thing that would have saved people in that building would have been if it were not a mandated victim disarmament zone.

Nuck Few York

courtesy-dailynews.com_.jpg

"innocents"

"newtown weapon"

"made for murder"

yellow journalism.

Back
Top Bottom