• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Active Car User and Stabber -- Ohio State University

The Ohio legislature is currently discussing campus carry and surely that "triggered" some special snowflakes to respond in haste.

upload_2016-11-30_6-24-31.png

No little special snowflake I'd expect not so don't hold you little breath.

upload_2016-11-30_6-26-32.png

Ms. Watts, the Bloomturd's funded mouth piece via Mom's Who Demand now rebranded as Every Town for Gun "Safety" rabidly anti-gun organization.

SCOTUS has ruled very consistently on just "who" is legally responsible for an individual's personal safety and it isn't the police, the state or the fed that retains that critical "responsibility". Choose wisely...

upload_2016-11-30_6-33-30.png

She follows that up with this. Perhaps we should work harder on "knife free zones". And we was the last time we were invaded by a foreign military?

Law enforcement officials tell NBC News that Artan left behind a post on what appeared to be his Facebook page shortly before the attack, saying that assault on Muslims around the world “led to a boiling point. I can’t take it anymore.” The post ends: “By Allah, I am willing to kill a billion infidels in retribution for a single DISABLED Muslim/Musliman.”

The post appears to show that Artan suggested people “screenshot” his message before it got taken down. In fact, what appears to have been his Facebook account is now offline….

ABC initially reported this on their web page but it was quickly removed...

2016-11-29-61b37830_large.jpg

Law officer Hurojko was responding to an earlier gas alarm 30 minutes prior and was in the immediate area. "Officer Hurojko engaged, shot and killed" the terrorist "in less than 60 seconds."

Hey, someone fixed the title!

We do need a name for these loons-- "berzerker" never really caught on. But "active shooter" is about as stupid as "horizontal repatriates". "Killer" "attacker" "violent intruder"?

I can never forget the scene in FMJ where the editor is reading a story before they print it-- "... North Vietnamese regular... Is there an irregular? How about 'North Vietnamese soldier'?"

Back
Top Bottom