Not open for further replies.

Okuma

Space Force Icon Supporter
crocodylus pontifex
Staff member
Administrator
276   0
Reaction score
NEW USERS- Please check your email inbox for an email from The Outdoors Trader, it should contain an activation link. This link needs to be clicked in order to activate your account and verify your email address. You will not be able to post replies to threads or start your own threads until your email address has been verified by clicking the link in the email.

If you do not see an email from the site please check your junk mail folder.

If you still do not see it please send a private message to me, Okuma Steve, or send an email using the "Contact Us" link at the bottom right hand side of this page.

Thanks!

CURRENT USERS- If you have changed your email you will have to re-verify your email address. If you are having trouble with this please send a private message to me or send an email using the "Contact Us" link at the bottom

*****Every once in a while a current member will have their account become "un-activated" for some unknown reason. This does not mean you have been banned, it is just an accident. If this is the case for you just send me a PM and I'll get it fixed for you.

If you are seeing the notice at the top to activate your account then your account is considered "not activated."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom