ACE Hardware Hwy 92 and Bells Ferry

DZSTL1

Default rank <500 posts
Survivalist
16   0
Reaction score
Just for everyone's information. The ACE Hardware on Hwy 92 at Bells Ferry Rd has plenty of ammo in stock but they will not sell it to you unless you by a gun from them. The salesman told me in person that all ammo marked with a red dot would only be sold if you buy a gun from them at the same time.
Problem is, at least 90% of the ammo had red dots on the boxes. They had plenty of all calibers, too bad they won't sell it to you.

Chris will work with you, I traded him some ammo because he had no .45ACP. I understand why he is doing what he is,if you buy a gun from him he will usually throw in a box of ammo. His prices are high but he is a small independent seller with alot of overhead. Take the time to talk to himm , get to know the man and he is fair to deal with,just trying to make a living like the rest of us.

I ride by there every afternoon, I may swing in. The bad thing is I also ride by Cherokee gun and pawn and most of the time I can't help but pulling in there at least once a week. I may make a stop in by Ace this week just to check out what they got.

- - - Updated - - -

I ride by there every afternoon, I may swing in. The bad thing is I also ride by Cherokee gun and pawn and most of the time I can't help but pulling in there at least once a week. I may make a stop in by Ace this week just to check out what they got.

I love CG&P, I have purchased one pistol from Chris at the ACE an XDm 4.5 cost me just shy of $800.00 with the sales tax, so yep it was high, however at the time there were none to be found. I traded it a few weeks later for a 1911 that I no longer own. LOL just can't help myself.

That trade bug will get ya! Its a amazing at the prices now, at the beginning of the year last year I picked up an XDM 4.5 in 9mm at Cg&p for $500, I sure hope everything settles down soon!

Chris will work with you, I traded him some ammo because he had no .45ACP. I understand why he is doing what he is,if you buy a gun from him he will usually throw in a box of ammo. His prices are high but he is a small independent seller with alot of overhead. Take the time to talk to himm , get to know the man and he is fair to deal with,just trying to make a living like the rest of us.

I did buy a rifle from him 2 months ago when there was no ammo to be found and now they won't sell me the ammo they have for the gun I bought from them.

Guy who runs the place is a pole..prices are high. They should stick to hardware! He doesn't know what an ammo case is.

On second thoughts they suck at the hardware as well..I was shopping for a hardwood stove and had to educate them on the code for installing single/ double walled pipe. Went in their supply room and gut was clueless about what chimney pipe even looked like...lol no joke

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom