• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

A quick check of the paper and we’re on the road……..

Pretty sure that's how the Biden admin is planning on getting in our houses to give us the forced "Fauci Ouchie" ! :)
I can't wait for some leftist scandemic twit to show up on my porch so I can tell them to "Get the eff off my property, before I call the police for threatening me."

96BFE72E-A6E2-4733-A435-9830DDD0DB44.jpeg

Here’s a pic I took of my buddy on a 29,000ft HALO just before exiting. He wrote HALO on the window as it was a little chilly when we went out the door.

View attachment 3354947

Here’s a pic I took of my buddy on a 29,000ft HALO just before exiting. He wrote HALO on the window as it was a little chilly when we went out the door.
Most radar search patterns are left-right/top-bottom. The purpose of a real HALO is to drop so fast the radar cannot pick up the skin return, hence a covert drop. Even with an AESA, it's harder to spot.

Dude...I have to try that. How much was it for that little adventure?
Not sure how much today this was back in 2010. You had to be a D rated skydiver, have at least 10 jumpers on the load and we were flying in a BE-90 the cost was $300 per person. To go to 29,000 you had to have made at least 3 jumps from 24,000 without a bailout bottle.

The air is very thin so you have a tendency to tumble if your body position isn’t correct and every movement is exacerbated so it’s tricky but fun as hell. The planning was a pain having to file the NOTAMs and getting approval from ARTCC.

Back
Top Bottom