A peek at your CCW

I bought a gun back 8 or 9 yrs ago from what I thought was a member but at the meet I found out it was the neighbor to the member. He ask if he could "peek" at my credentials, then tried to get me to read him the information. I made up some funny crap and finished the transaction. Thought about just walking off but I wanted it and he got some fictional information. Just go too the meet and when that crap comes up, just say sorry I don't have it with me and go on. The feedback system is to make sure folks show up, no one is obligated to go beyond that..

It is a little shady to change who shows up at the meet. I've listed stuff for friends or coworkers, but definitely make sure to say if they are the ones going to the meet. Once I took the items myself for them.

I bought a gun back 8 or 9 yrs ago from what I thought was a member but at the meet I found out it was the neighbor to the member. He ask if he could "peek" at my credentials, then tried to get me to read him the information. I made up some funny crap and finished the transaction. Thought about just walking off but I wanted it and he got some fictional information. Just go too the meet and when that crap comes up, just say sorry I don't have it with me and go on. The feedback system is to make sure folks show up, no one is obligated to go beyond that..
Had one guy show up with a buddy that I did not know was coming. The buddy started to get out and I TOLD him to stay in the car. After a while I could tell they were both OK guys but that kind of stuff needs to be discussed.

Had one guy show up with a buddy that I did not know was coming. The buddy started to get out and I TOLD him to stay in the car. After a while I could tell they were both OK guys but that kind of stuff needs to be discussed.
Yep, I'll say C Ya really quick. Usually my wife is with me and knows when to go into battery..

I don’t have a permit and I just pass them by ! When I retire I’ll get a permit as it’s free then ! I passed on two guns this week due to needing permit! If a fellow wants to see permit it’s his business and I just don’t reply!
AT what point do they become free?

Agreed. No bueno when two or three get out when expecting one.

It is a little shady to change who shows up at the meet. I've listed stuff for friends or coworkers, but definitely make sure to say if they are the ones going to the meet. Once I took the items myself for them.

I had to send my old lady today in my place to sell some model trains. I am coming down with strep and didn't feel like leaving the house, so she did the deal for me.

It all worked out,

Back
Top Bottom