• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

A Gentle Reminder: We Are almost nothing in size!!!

I'm still amazed at the size of the Boeing 747. :behindsofa:

1706456270788.jpeg

1706456291573.jpeg

1706456323033.jpeg

Yeah, they found sign of a living bacteria in Mars, lol 😂 :becky: :becky: :loco:

I saw a video of a Scientist saying that they have shot so many high and powerful radio frequencies into the cosmos, and so far they have not captured one single wave or frequency back. So, mostly likely we’re alone at least in the milk way. :noidea::noidea::loco:
To be fair, would you respond to this ****ed up planet?

There is NO WAY that we are the only ones !!
So much space….so much time…..so much area…..we can’t be the only intelligent species

I’m not sure we’re even all that an intelligent of a species. But I do like how we once looked at a cow and decided to chop them up, age the meat to tenderize it, season it, and cook it on an open flame…so I like to imagine there’s an alien bovine somewhere out there in the cosmos that yields an even tastier, more tender cut of beef. And that planet grows wonderful healthy vegetables that all taste like French fries.

I’m not sure we’re even all that an intelligent of a species. But I do like how we once looked at a cow and decided to chop them up, age the meat to tenderize it, season it, and cook it on an open flame…so I like to imagine there’s an alien bovine somewhere out there in the cosmos that yields an even tastier, more tender cut of beef. And that planet grows wonderful healthy vegetables that all taste like French fries.
Based on where we are in the timeline, we might the cows...

Back
Top Bottom