9mm in acworth

mgonza

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
‘Bout Tre Fiddy
171   0
Reaction score
9mm at Walmart acworth 92 and cobb parkway
Coming off the truck in 45 minutes don't know how much. They said its Winchester white for 13.99
Any body want to wait with me?

Just a heads up....made it out to Ga Arms today...they had PLENTY of plinking ammo at great prices....9mm, 45acp, 40sw, 38 special....alas but no 5.56/223.....was well worth the trip.....guess as my vday present got to spend bout 1500 bucks there

Last edited:
yep...an 10mm an 45 long colt.....357 magnum....at the walmarts i hit they usually have defense style ammo nut no plinking ammo...so figured id give it a shot....and it was well worth it

Just had a conversation with the manager that told me the ammo was in the truck. she said that She made a mistake and the ammo will come tomorrow. I waited for two hours at the Subway. needless to say I was a little pissed off...
She took my name and phone number and promised to call me when it came in. I will let you guys know when she does

Just had a conversation with the manager that told me the ammo was in the truck. she said that She made a mistake and the ammo will come tomorrow. I waited for two hours at the Subway. needless to say I was a little pissed off...
She took my name and phone number and promised to call me when it came in. I will let you guys know when she does

LOL you know she isn't working tomorrow right?

Back
Top Bottom