• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

9mm Ammo at Dick's in Canton

You're not wrong.
Pre covid price on similar ammo, nickel plated brass JHP averaged $0.80 - $1.00 per round.
V-Crown is some good stuff from what I've seen. $20 a box is more than fair ATM.

My understanding was Dicks was getting out of firearms totally and selling all their ammo and gun related stuff?

I remember the time I went in Dicks SG to see if they had an 835 Mossberg .

They had the display marked down over a c-note because it was marred up and had a finish blemish on the receiver. I had my permit ,they background checked me anyway :doh: . Then they walked the gun to the checkout ,the manager scanned it and it was $200 off . I told the manager the price was incorrect , She looked at me an said in a stern voice . "We don't make mistakes at dicks sporting goods !"

I swiped my card and walked out with a new camo Mossberg 835 12 gauge pump for $139 ;) :rockon:

V-Crown is some good stuff from what I've seen. $20 a box is more than fair ATM.

My understanding was Dicks was getting out of firearms totally and selling all their ammo and gun related stuff?
Me too...I thought they had Petered out of the firearm business. (No pun intended)

Back
Top Bottom