• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

9mm 20.9cpr

UpDate!!!!

So I called. First woman told me that they put up a lot of things they didn’t have in stock. I asked to speak with a manager (Shawn). He told me that was not the case - they did have it in stock, but the error was a pricing error and they had it but just weren’t going to sell it at the advertised price.

So that is it for me and Buds. I would get it if the price was something crazy low - but the prices they listed were just back to normal prices (and I suspect their wholesale price hasn’t changed as much as the retail). I am going to try the Norton Guarantee.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

UpDate!!!!

So I called. First woman told me that they put up a lot of things they didn’t have in stock. I asked to speak with a manager (Shawn). He told me that was not the case - they did have it in stock, but the error was a pricing error and they had it but just weren’t going to sell it at the advertised price.

So that is it for me and Buds. I would get it if the price was something crazy low - but the prices they listed were just back to normal prices (and I suspect their wholesale price hasn’t changed as much as the retail). I am going to try the Norton Guarantee.

I agree about the wholesale price. It may have gone up 50% while we are seeing 400% due to demand.

I'm going to look into the Norton Guarantee but I'm not optimistic.

UpDate!!!!

I called and they told me the same thing. I have since filed my claim with Norton. We'll see what happens.

This happens every election cycle. (although it’s not usually 9 mm that’s affected) During the Obama election, .22 completely disappeared and then reappeared at least 400% higher than normal retail prices. You couldn’t buy powder, AR’s, ammo etc. and this is no different except that if Joe Biden wins, we really are screwed. No question. $.50 a round? In two weeks, that might just be a bargain.

What I told the guy at Bud’s is while they may have what everyone wants right now, eventually (6 mos or a year) supplies will normalize and competition will be the way of life again. Just look at most of the Trump years - it wasn’t that great to be a gun seller. Maybe they made a mistake, but to just lie to me and tell me they had no stock is not the way to handle it. Telling me to go pound sand after they lied to me and not offering anything is not the way to handle it.

They are free to sell it at whatever price they want. I don’t have to buy it. But if they offer it to me and then renege and then lie to me, there is a fundamental problem with their business philosophy.

Back
Top Bottom