• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

9/22 hunt.

Congratulations man. That is a nice size hole. Lol
Simmons Treesharks have a 2” cutting width. They make a big gash in a deer and are tough as nails. A few strokes with a file and it’ll go back in my quiver.
Think of them as a Rage Broadhead for a traditional bow. Lol.

Like the way you
laid out the pics ...felt like we were there...haha.

and I’m sure your Daughter is gonna make us all look bad like she always does.
I keep thinking about that turkey head flying off in slow mo....lol.

Thanks buddy.
Yeah, I still replay that turkey hunt in my head. Coolest hunt ever. Mya will be hitting the woods with her Excalibur very soon. That spot is on fire right now.

As I told you in text earlier, awesome shooting! I gave up hunting with a recurve a few years back even though I have shot my whole life. Definitely nice to see you craft that art over the last couple years and make such a great, ethical shot. There’s just something different when it comes to traditional archery.

As I told you in text earlier, awesome shooting! I gave up hunting with a recurve a few years back even though I have shot my whole life. Definitely nice to see you craft that art over the last couple years and make such a great, ethical shot. There’s just something different when it comes to traditional archery.

Thanks buddy! Yeah, I have grown to love it. My only regret is not making the total commitment to traditional archery sooner.

Well I saw a doe, 6 point buck who hung around for a long time. Two yearlings, and two bucks. My first buck with a bow.
A712408C-03AD-4328-BE91-88E7B2F7815C.jpeg
DA9576CD-1E38-4831-8441-D73721DEE90D.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom