• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

8m Mauser auction for bearpugh

I'm looking at 2 hours each way to pick mine up tomorrow but hey I've driven further for less... and certainly for less worthy causes!

Go ahead and bid on this one and I'll deliver it to your front door! Just think, you get an awesome gun, save all that gas money and most importantly, help a Brother out.

Go ahead and bid on this one and I'll deliver it to your front door! Just think, you get an awesome gun, save all that gas money and most importantly, help a Brother out.
I wish I could but I'm literally tapped out. I've sold 10+ guns in the past few months doing my part to pay for a remodel... wasnt supposed to be buying anything but I can work in the one.

Reading my own post is a slap in the face. My problems are paying for a remodel compared to others problems, eating and keeping the power on

I wish I could but I'm literally tapped out. I've sold 10+ guns in the past few months doing my part to pay for a remodel... wasnt supposed to be buying anything but I can work in the one.

Reading my own post is a slap in the face. My problems are paying for a remodel compared to others problems, eating and keeping the power on
I will jump in at $150.00 Gonna be a long drive in my future or someone else jump in.

Back
Top Bottom