• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

72 gun freedom safe @ Ollie's

No doubt, but anyone that thinks a 750 pound 72 gun safe is on the same level as a 750 pound 22 gun safe just isn't thinking clearly. Even though they are all classified the same there is a huge difference.

I don't know of many people who can walk off w/a 755 lbs lock box, much less 1 w/heavy items in it.
Nobody is going to walk off with it. However they will cut the side easily and get in. Also, not a lot of fire protection in something that light. Fireboard isn't light.

Their? LoL
2015-09-29-09-16-32.png

That sounds like more of a safe.

Educate yourselves people. They aren't all built the same.
So if someone can't afford a $2000 or higher safe they shouldn't buy this one because it's complete ****? So if I have 72 mosin nagants this would be a terrible idea to lock them up in? Someone should just leave their crap out instead of getting a safe like this? I really don't get why people do this on here, obviously the more money you spend on a safe the better and the heavier and blah blah blah. But if someone can only get so much safe and needs this for rifles or pictures or anything then get off their ass and be happy they are trying to be responsible by locking up their stuff. LOTS of people don't even make the effort to get a safe.

So if someone can't afford a $2000 or higher safe they shouldn't buy this one because it's complete ****? So if I have 72 mosin nagants this would be a terrible idea to lock them up in? Someone should just leave their crap out instead of getting a safe like this? I really don't get why people do this on here, obviously the more money you spend on a safe the better and the heavier and blah blah blah. But if someone can only get so much safe and needs this for rifles or pictures or anything then get off their ass and be happy they are trying to be responsible by locking up their stuff. LOTS of people don't even make the effort to get a safe.

I see what you are saying that any safe is better than no safe.. But I would make the argument that if you have enough firearms to fill this safe then your investment is worth well over the $2,000 asking price of a nicer safe. And if you have that many guns and can't afford the safe then you have terrible spending habits.

Back
Top Bottom