• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

$700 for a bone stock Glock?

I saw one listed the other with the typical new guy stuff...Overpriced used Glock and talking about a bill of sale. Said he was willing to take a best offer.

I didn’t do it. I actually started typing a response but then deleted it. I was about to say

“$480 is my best offer and since you are asking for a bill of sale and asking more for a used gun than I can buy a new gun for I will expect a receipt from you with an unconditional 1 year guarantee and a credit card number from you that I will hold just in case the gun you are selling me is found to be defective or stolen. Also since your require a bill of sale I will need a copy of your business license too. You can come to me for this deal and no low ball counteroffers I know what I have in this cash in my hand and I know what this cash is worth. In fact, with the current outages in coins these days, I plan to pay you all in quarters since they too like your Glock are rare and hard to find these days.”

Just put all that in your signature and call it a day! haha

you should have at jeff dobson's gun auction week ago saturday. everything was 1.5 to 2x new price. I guess people don't know retail or think most are to stupid to know retail

you should have at jeff dobson's gun auction week ago saturday. everything was 1.5 to 2x new price. I guess people don't know retail or think most are to stupid to know retail

Yup. And that's ok. The thing that irritates many of us here, is that we aren't allowed to SAY that in the thread containing the listing. Maybe some people honestly don't know and are too lazy to pull up GA Gun Store or Bud's and see what normal retail is... Many just look at other people overpricing theirs and assume that's the legit going price...

Back
Top Bottom