• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

7.62x54r $75 @ sgammo.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love those guys...

It's sad to see even the Mosin ammo drying up now. Just bought 500 match-grade rounds from them a few weeks back for less than that. All the other ammo they seem to have right now is self-defense stuff.

I did order some 22 shorts at a decent price (they've always been more than 22LR). No use in my 10/22, but works fine for plinking ammo in a revolver or lever action.

Looks like they're gone now... They do have some of the 'low-recoil' stuff left though. That stuff is pretty good for indoor ranges, or for people who don't like getting beat-up that much. Not a bad price.

I looked at the 223 tracers, but really where can you responsibly fire those? Plus, they seemed a bit pricey even for today's market. That's about $.75 per round for something you can't shoot anywhere.

7.6254 could dry up over night. Legislation includes steel core ammo ban, yeah i know. Import ban. Great round.

That's why I've been surprised the 7.62 x 'anything' was still around. Guess everyone has been spending their cash on 223 and 22.

One reason I picked up some extra Ruskie calibers after the election is that we could see an import ban no matter what. Foreign trade is 'executive order' territory, so that could be done w/o Congress.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom