• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

7.62x39 AR Magazines Needed

GaSouthSideRevolver

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
Reaction score
Does anyone have any 7.62x39 AR magazines for sale? Would like to get either 5, 10 or 20 round magazines. Let me know if you have any and what you'd want for them. I have ammo and AR 5.56 mags I could trade with you.

Picked up 5 20 rounders on GunBroker from a seller in Tenn. $82 plus shipping, ASC brand

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

How are the 20 round ASC brand mags do they feed with no issues? I've read people having to do mods to them and I don't want to do that just get 'em and they work.

My ASC mags have been working okay. I had problems with feeding and extraction during the first two mags. I honestly think the bolt and extractor had to break in.

Just got the upper and bought ASC due to good reports that this brand works in an AR 7.62, sorry haven't had them out yet.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

My ASC mags have been working okay. I had problems with feeding and extraction during the first two mags. I honestly think the bolt and extractor had to break in.

So all of my mags are pretty much 20 rounders as I like the size and length for prone shooting that's why I was asking about those. I may get a couple of 30 rounders but 20 is what I have in 5.56 for my Colts.

Back
Top Bottom