• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

6 years ago today I posted this on Facebook.....

palmettomoon

Army Icon Super Lifetime Supporter 1
NRA Life Member Wayne LaPierre & Chris Cox Hater
228   0
Reaction score
I made this up to make fun of the sudden appearance of loads of ammunition on the market after a multi-year draught. Remember Jan 2013 - Jan 2015? Not a smidgen of .22 LR to be found anywhere then BOOM! It was everywhere.....

The neckbeards ran out of capital to buy it up and the supply overran demand. It might happen again....maybe....

upload_2021-3-10_11-59-49.png

I made this up to make fun of the sudden appearance of loads of ammunition on the market after a multi-year draught. Remember Jan 2013 - Jan 2015? Not a smidgen of .22 LR to be found anywhere then BOOM! It was everywhere.....

The neckbeards ran out of capital to buy it up and the supply overran demand. It might happen again....maybe....

View attachment 3158544

Somehow. I really don't think that's gonna happen and that the skies will open up and a deluge of 22 LR (or anything else) will rain down. There is no hope left in this country because we have an installed President who didn't win the vote AND can't even figure out who is crapping in his pants every day.

Back then, you could get to the local WM early and get something, even the shot shells were still sitting on the shelves for hunting. ALL THAT CRAP IS GONE - the only thing left in my N. GA WM are biodegradable shot shell targets.... Don't expect it to come back anytime soon....

Back
Top Bottom