• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

50 lbs of tannerite for $100 plus 10 free .22 exploding targets

Yep. Sure did. $2/lb plus you get the .22 reactive targets with the code. Just follow the directions for mixing on the website because your order won't come with any.

12gr. Ammonium Nitrate to 1 lb of fuel. Shake until no white is seen.
do you mean 12gr Aluminum Oxide? Cause ammonium nitrate is the white pellet stuff.

So, you have to buy $100 worth of the target mix and $80 worth of the ammonium nitrate? $180.00 plus shipping?
It looks to me like the $100 kit is ready to go with everything you need. The $80 item is just one part of the binary mixture. I suppose they are selling that if you want to use it for ANFO

Looks like the first code expired today. "10off" should still get you 10% off the order.
do you mean 12gr Aluminum Oxide? Cause ammonium nitrate is the white pellet stuff.

Yep, got 'em bass ackwards.

I thought you couldnt own more than 20lbs legally

Can't find anything on the books about a limit. I have several friends who ordered from here with no issues so far.

So, you have to buy $100 worth of the target mix and $80 worth of the ammonium nitrate? $180.00 plus shipping?

Nope, the $100 mix gives you 50#s of boom. The $80 ammonium nitrate is for those who want to make their own an save a little.

If I enter the "10free" code it reduces the total by one penny. Doesn't say that it is invalid. Could that be their way of knowing that someone is requesting the 10 free targets, or has that code really expired? Otherwise, I'll use the "10off" code.

Back
Top Bottom