• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

$50 dollars off $200 at Dick's in store ( I hate to post this)

Just got my geisselle trigger in 3 days from PSA. That some slow shipping, expected it sooner. Just picked up one of those 250 m&p shields form them, shipped the next day. Don't know what their problem is but they need to quicken things up.

I've been lucky, longest I've ever had to wait for a psa order was 8 days and that was for an upper.

Ammo, guns, mags, usually always receive within a week.

No problems for me, either, but I'm not that impatient. Turn around for a new $500 AR 10 upper/lower was adequate. If I want it faster, the Greenville, S.C. store is only 185 mi. away. Been there several times. I usually mail them a USPS money order for purchases to avoid CC fees, so it takes longer, anyway. Then again, I've known people you could give a $100 bill to, and they'd bitch because it wasn't 2 fifties. Worst service I've had has been warranty service with Sig Sauer. Took two+ months. I do like Kentucky Gun Co.'s Text-A-Check service though, but because of the season, shipping was still a tad slow for my new Shockwave, but with free shipping/no sales tax, no biggie.

Back
Top Bottom