• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

5 Star Pawn today

Bushwick100

Wolf Icon Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
317   0
Reaction score
I went to F Star Pawn today, they had ammo. All calibers there .9mm and 5.56 ammo is only for people buy guns. But they had .380, .12 and 7.62x39 other ammo for sale. They also had AR-15's and Glocks. On Monday they are getting a Big shipment on Gun n Ammo. The owner said it will be Glocks n Sig's in the shipment. They are NOT OPEN on Monday's. This is for the guys who are looking for items, the father n Son in this store are good people and will work with you, Have Safe and Happy New Year. ODT

I went to F Star Pawn today, they had ammo. All calibers there .9mm and 5.56 ammo is only for people buy guns. But they had .380, .12 and 7.62x39 other ammo for sale. They also had AR-15's and Glocks. On Monday they are getting a Big shipment on Gun n Ammo. The owner said it will be Glocks n Sig's in the shipment. They are NOT OPEN on Monday's. This is for the guys who are looking for items, the father n Son in this store are good people and will work with you, Have Safe and Happy New Year. ODT
I was up there today too. I was there around 1130 or so. I'll for sure be going back up there. That says another because its over a hour from my house to there.

Had I had known I could have gotten some 209 primers to you
luckily my wtb was productive, I bought a pound of powder and sleeve of primers yesterday afternoon. I shouldn't need more for a while, I'm only reloading hunting shells so I'm only going to be shooting maybe 5 a year to pattern and hunt with.

I appreciate it though!

Back
Top Bottom