• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

5 PACK ANDERSON AR-15 LOWER RECEIVER MIL-SPEC $266.43

deathbeforehonor

Default rank <500 posts
Survivalist
45   0
Reaction score
Anderson AM15 Stripped Lower 5 Pack

Just in case, what if.... for some God forsakin` reason the Demon-crats get control! Get your Poverty Ponies now! 5 - Pack $266.43 with Tax & Shipping. I found a local FFL that's gonna transfer all 5 for $25. $58.28 ea. I know I should have got em` from Primary Arms last fall for $37.99 (limit 3) with tax, shipping, and TruPreps 3 free a month (Not currently offering free transfers) would have been $45.75ea. But hey.. for a last min. purchase you can't beat the price. You could buy a Gen2 Ghost Gunner w/tooling for $1800 used, for the same price as buying 40 stripped lowers. Plus you'd still need the 80% blanks. Still probably gonna swoop on 2 - KE Arms WWSD stripped Lowers as well.
ADM15.jpg

Will you share who will transfer all 5 for $25? I wanted to buy 5 ballistic advantage lowers last month but Truprep wanted $20 each to transfer which is ludacris.

It's a man by the name of Edward Parker in Sharpsburg on HWY 154.
edwardeparker@bellsouth.net 770-251-5130

From the sounds of it he operates out of his home and doesn't look to gouge like my LGS $40ea. or Pawnshop $25ea. I found him via gunbrokers FFL search if he's too far to be worth it just send out some emails.. I got two replies of people not transferring due to COVID!? I'd like to think any honest down to earth FFL wouldn't be looking to screw people over right now.

It's a man by the name of Edward Parker in Sharpsburg on HWY 154.
edwardeparker@bellsouth.net 770-251-5130

From the sounds of it he operates out of his home and doesn't look to gouge like my LGS $40ea. or Pawnshop $25ea. I found him via gunbrokers FFL search if he's too far to be worth it just send out some emails.. I got two replies of people not transferring due to COVID!? I'd like to think any honest down to earth FFL wouldn't be looking to screw people over right now.

10-4. I’ve used Ed before. Good guy. Charged same price for several lowers I bought a few years ago for the price on one transfer.

Another alternative is cherokee gun and pawn, which is free (but a two hour drive for me).

10-4. I’ve used Ed before. Good guy. Charged same price for several lowers I bought a few years ago for the price on one transfer.

Another alternative is cherokee gun and pawn, which is free (but a two hour drive for me).
CGP is not free anymore based on my last query. $20.

Sent from my phone.

Well that sucked, I went to order the 2 - KE Arms KP15 stripped lowers from Brownell's and my wikibuy added a -$50 VSF code or some shyte and I thought I was gonna get the 2 for $198 shipped with tax.. Get to the end of check out and hit process payment and "Promotional code no longer valid" and it processed the order without it. $245.38 on Two. I don't think they take the money from what I've heard until they have them in their possession and are ready to send them to you. Pretty stoked on those, now to decide on what .223/5.56 alternative calibers to build them into. Still leaning hard on 300 HAM`R. But that 30 Sabercat looks awesome. Still no shipping notification from Gunbuyer.. and I bet ED is like WTF? Guy just bought 7 Lowers in 1 week. :) A couple days after Sandy Hook I sold 2 - Armalite AR-10 stripped lowers on gunbroker, 1 for $550 other for $600.. I don't think it's gonna go that way this time around. I think Trump will win, but I'm not exactly betting on a dying horse.

Back
Top Bottom